A Telecaster is the ONLY electric guitar you need

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Securb View Post
    If you can't get it done on a Tele you can't get it done.
    If you can't get it done on an acoustic guitar you can't get it done.

If you can't get it done on a three string cigar box guitar you can't get it done.

If you can't get it done blowing air over a rubber band stretched between two fingers you can't get it done (skip to :40 seconds):

How far do you want to take this mother ****er? :P
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

If you can't get it done on a three string cigar box guitar you can't get it done.

If you can't get it done blowing air over a rubber band stretched between two fingers you can't get it done (skip to :40 seconds):

Keep going.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuitarStv View Post

That's how they do it up there? Cause that's truly disgusting.

Comment

• I have been shopping at Guitar Center when I should have been going to Office Depot.

Comment

Working...
          X