NGD: The Gold Standard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NGD: The Gold Standard

First of all... Ill disclaimer myself and admit I havent read the entire thread, Only the NGD part and the part where y0u got subbed a MUCH better guitar!
    And, then started to get into bickering and I only have a limited time

So.. Congrats on your NGD!!! AWESOME to get a new guitar and UNFREAKING believable they subbed you up like that!!!!!
    Enjoy! Give thanks!!

Sheesh, Few years back I custom ordered a gibson Les Paul "2008" model. was Chicago Blue, asym neck and alot of cool features. was still on the site and all. Gibby didnt wanna build it, Said it was being discontinued. First one I got was a pile of poop. Flaws all over.. Dealer Sent it back. They then tried to claim discontinued and wanted me to accept a new standard instead. (cost about 6-800 less). So, just saying, you got bumped up to that, that is amazing
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post
      My rooftops are ceramic

That doesn't look like Boston...

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Locher View Post
        You obviously haven't been there recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Locher View Post
          Originally posted by Demanic View Post
          You obviously haven't been there recently.
          It is Quincey, south of downtown.

Comment

Took her to practice this week and I am falling in love with the BBs. They are a bit brighter and upper mid focused than my WLHs but I discovered I do have knobs on my amp to help with that. The feel is identical to my Burst. She is now hanging out with her sister and getting photobombed by my SG.

Comment

I'm so jealous
              EHD
              Just here surfing Guitar Pron
              RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
              SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
              Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
              Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
              Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
              Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
              GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

The Goldtop has forced its way into my guitar rotation. The BBs are very focused and cut through the mix very nicely. They have a throaty chug to them. The guitar is quickly becoming my No. 1.

Comment

Nice. Looks so good.
                  Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Are they BB Pros Bruce ? Those are some of my favorite pickups ever. I had a set in my SG and miss them a lot. They're really awesome pickups but they're just too expensive to replace.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BeKindRewind View Post
                      Are they BB Pros Bruce ? Those are some of my favorite pickups ever. I had a set in my SG and miss them a lot. They're really awesome pickups but they're just too expensive to replace.
                      It has Burstbucker 2 bridge and Burstbucker 1 neck with orange drops. I played an Epiphone Genisis with the BB Pros in it and had to talk myself out of walking out of the store with it. The guitar looked, played and sounded beautiful. I had to ask myself how much would I play it and would it work itself into the rotation. For a sub $400 guitar it plays and sounds like a much more expensive axe. I would highly suggest this axe for anyone looking for a great guitar at a great price.

Comment

Working...
                      X