Thread: By far the most comprehensive chart of pickup wirng codes I have seen on line.

Default By far the most comprehensive chart of pickup wirng codes I have seen on line.

Has more of the smaller company codes listed here by far than any other chart I have seen . Wiring a set of Suhrs in today and found this one and thought I would drop the link here.
    https://guitarelectronics.com/guitar...e-color-codes/
    Last edited by Ascension; 12-05-2019 at 07:16 AM.
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, ST 300, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Default Re: By far the most comprehensive chart of pickup wirng codes I have seen on line.

Very cool, I hadn't seen this! Thanks for sharing!
    Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

My Guitar, Gear, and Music Webpage

Gear pics and more on my Instagram.

Default Re: By far the most comprehensive chart of pickup wirng codes I have seen on line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mincer View Post
    Very cool, I hadn't seen this! Thanks for sharing!
    Just picked up a set of Suhr SSV's and found it while looking for crossover charts. First one I have found that had most of the smaller company codes and in particular the Carvin codes with the others. The SSV's are going in my AE 185 with the active module so needed that cross over big time to solder these into the PC board!
    Hope it helps some others who are doing weird stuff like I do!
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, ST 300, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

That's a good chart for a sticky.
    Originally Posted by IanBallard
    Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarDoc View Post
    That's a good chart for a sticky.
    AGREED!!
    Guitars