Outlaw Effects Nomad pedalboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlaw Effects Nomad pedalboard

I don't have a pedalboard and never needed one as I'm using an Eleven Rack (in a 2U rack) and only a small midi pedal (phantom powered).
    However I have an Ampeg SCR-DI and a Korg Pitchblack tuner I use for my bass when I lend my 11R to my guitar friend (as I play bass live), running on rechargeable 9v batteries.

This setup worked well until I bought myself a Line 6 G30 wireless this weekend (at a freaking low price). Don't know how long I can run the G30 on 9V rechargeable but live with 2 other pedals I think it was time for a pedalboard. Since I hate having to find a power outlet, I looked for a pedalboard + a power supply + a usb rechargeable battery + usb->9v cable. And still needing an on/off switch as there's none on the G30.

Found this at a very nice price, with everything integrated in one pedalboard: http://www.outlawguitareffects.com/accessories/nomad
    Got it yesterday night. Very lightweight compared to all the components I was looking to get together and much cleaner look. I think it weights less than a pound. Expecting to run for 20 hours on battery.

Re: Outlaw Effects Nomad pedalboard

I hadn't seen that before...thanks for sharing!
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
    X