A bunch of pickups for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bunch of pickups for sale

Hey guys! I have slowly acquired a bunch of pickups, and decided I better sell them off to make some room in parts drawer. All these pickups are in at least good condition, that work as they should, and with plenty of lead still left. All prices will be for the pickup/set shipped in the lower 48 states via PayPal Gift. Thanks!

EMG SLV Set - $125

EMG 81-7X - $50

EMG 707 - $45

Balaguer Truenobucker (7 string) Set - $75

Balaguer Truenobucker (6 string) Set [F Spaced] - $75

DiMarzio PAF Pro [Regular Spaced] - $45

DiMarzio PAF 36th Anni [F Spaced] - $45

Fender Texas Special Tele Set - $75

Prima Custom Tele Bomb Set - $75

If you have questions, let me know. Thanks!

Cole
    Last edited by ColeJustesen; 01-06-2020, 08:16 PM.
    Budda Superdrive II 30, 45, V40, Baby Budda| H&K Duotone | Laney GH100L | Peters Halo/Hydra | Rivera M100 | |Rocktron Vendetta 100 | VHT Pittbull 100/CL]

Re: A bunch of pickups for sale

i'll take that bbq if its still available

Comment

It is available. Shoot me a PM.

Cole
      Last edited by ColeJustesen; 12-07-2019, 01:20 PM.
      Budda Superdrive II 30, 45, V40, Baby Budda| H&K Duotone | Laney GH100L | Peters Halo/Hydra | Rivera M100 | |Rocktron Vendetta 100 | VHT Pittbull 100/CL]

Comment

Spacing on the DiMarzio Super D is regular?

Comment

Originally posted by jfb44 View Post
          Spacing on the DiMarzio Super D is regular?
          I am almost positive it is regular spaced... I was trying to find the listing for when I bought it on eBay, but I can't come across it. I will measure the poles to confirm.

EDIT: Both the Super D and the PAF Pro are regular spaced, at 48-49mm between the two outer poles.

Cole
          Last edited by ColeJustesen; 12-07-2019, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ColeJustesen View Post
            I am almost positive it is regular spaced... I was trying to find the listing for when I bought it on eBay, but I can't come across it. I will measure the poles to confirm.

EDIT: Both the Super D and the PAF Pro are regular spaced, at 48-49mm between the two outer poles.

Cole
            Thanks for the info. I'm looking for F-spacing. Great prices btw! GLWS.

Comment

Understandable. I hope you are able to find what you are looking for. Thanks!

Cole

Comment

Godin pickup sold!
                Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
                This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
                X