Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Covering most ground?

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
    Oddly, i ran the PG set in my LP before swapping to the WLH set. Whats odd, is I really dont recall how it sounded. It seems like I liked them alot, but like the wlh more. But, Ill prolly go with the PG set . Im just going to have to suck it up learn to make what I have work. Its easy to get spoiled, and, I guess I am. I like having the ability to grab something hot when I want, and not when I want.
    Honestly, fewer options is not a bad thing. Limits and constraints tend to feed creativity and experimentation in my experience. :P
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Re: Covering most ground?

This is true. I've always found it interesting that the best players and creators don't put nearly the emphasis on the gear and subtleties as we tend to sometimes. Constraints can be healthy and even comforting...you get to know what you're working with much more intimately.

As for pickups, I think the stock Soltero pickups cover a LOT of ground from vintage to hot, even more if you can split the bridge, but the WLH set is super solid, also.

Comment

Working...
      X