Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Jackson RR 7 String! Finally!

Hey Guys,

i finally had a chance to get a pretty good steal on a Jackson RRXT 7-String with Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient Set already build-in.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DDCBFE18-4B89-4C1A-B95A-A4AA0F11EFA7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	5853237
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5891.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	5853238

My first impressions of the Nazgul and Sentient set: Holy Moly! The Nazgul sounds like the asthetics of this Jackson.. Absolute killer! I play mainly Death metal so this Pickup fits my needs very well. Also i am really surprised that it has a decent Clean sound, too. Nothing to fancy but for cleans there is the sentient.
    Speaking of wich: this is by far my most favorite pickup for clean and lead sounds! Really smooth at high gain and very balanced in the clean section.

And to answer your Questions: There is almost nothing top heavy on this Guitar! i will try to take pictures so you guys see what i mean.

In the end i think this was the fact that surprised me the most and made me actually bought for 340€. Pretty good deal for the overall mint condition
    Especially when working for a guitar company, you do not have the intention to get lots of money

Watch how headless guitars are made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQD8MtQeiVQ&t=16s

www.claasguitars.com

Re: NGD: Jackson RR 7 String! Finally!

Congrats!

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Comment

Forget about the Tele/Les Paul debate. This is the guitar, if you were only going to have one.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats sir on the 7 string. Im still trying to get used to my 7 string. Seems it my Jackson 7 String likes to be played loudly to sound good.
        1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
        Jackson Soloist 7 string
        ESP LTD M-400
        Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

I went a similar route recently. I gotta say they're a lot of fun.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X