banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I question whether I have the correct tremolo arm springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I question whether I have the correct tremolo arm springs?

Originally posted by nexion218 View Post
    Please tell me that your joke just simply flew over my head... I just got up and my sarcasm detector might still be in stand by mode.😁
    Yes, the Proposition 65 sarcasm is making its way around. It has been in some other threads. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Originally posted by JamesPaul View Post
      Yes, the Proposition 65 sarcasm is making its way around. It has been in some other threads. https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
      Yeah I am fully aware of that bill (or whatever the proper name is for that document), I was just hoping that Doc was just joking with it. They should either include oxygen or better yet, life itself, or just fuhgeddaboudit. Sorry for the off-stuff, but this p65 topic infuriates me.
      Last edited by nexion218; 12-27-2019, 01:29 AM.

Comment

I understand it being maddening, but this isn't the right place to discuss it.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Just saw this ‘review’ posted on the stew Mac listing for the spring / ball bearing kit:

“The spring itself was too long to allow the bar to thread in even with a lot of pressure. So I cut the spring in half with wire cutters and now it fits and works wonderfully. Tried it with the ball on the bottom and the ball on top. On the top worked very good allowing the arm to stay in any position required for playing.”

Maybe trim your trem arm spring a few coils at a time until your bar threads in where you want it???

Comment

Originally posted by PDC View Post
            Just saw this ‘review’ posted on the stew Mac listing for the spring / ball bearing kit:
            Keep in mind we don’t know what block that user was installing the arm in.
            -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
            “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Working...
            X