24 guitars & Line 6 Helix/HX Stomp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 guitars & Line 6 Helix/HX Stomp!

Hey everybody, happy holidays to you all!

The Line 6 Helix (Native, HX Stomp etc) is my favorite amp modeling platform and because of the holidays I wanted to give something back to the awesome Helix community. So I made this video. It features all my electric guitars. I have 24 guitars and they're all pretty different. Some are baritones, some are 7 or 8 strings, some have single coils, some are active etc. I wanted to feature them all in one single video and share all the preset settings so you can use them with your own Line 6 device.

I tried to use a lot of different amp models although Badonk got used a couple of times because it's just so awesome for metal haha. I even tried some amps that I never used before and they all sounded great to me. There are clean, crunch, rhythm and lead clips in there. Anyway, Happy Holidays to you all! I hope you enjoy:

PS: I would love to know how these presets translate on your end! We all use different guitars and pickups so that would be very interesting to hear about...
    Owner and founder of Sonic Drive Studio & social media manager for OwnHammer.

Facebook.com/sonicdrivestudio
    OwnHammer.com

Re: 24 guitars & Line 6 Helix/HX Stomp!

This is awesome, I stumbled across this just before New Year's but had to cut short watching it at the time.

I rented a Helix LT from Long & McQuade and I've still got it for a few days so will definitely try out a few of your patches. Thanks for taking the time to put this together!

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
    • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
    • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
    • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
    • G&L Tribute Comanche
    • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
    • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
    • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Working...
    X