Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flanger blend control

my banana hammock hosts a leetle peppercini and has hit the skids Aceman's Avatar
    I came from outer space - that's how I know your name!

Default Re: Flanger blend control

Or you could just buy an M9 and program it for about 5 minutes and call it a day.

But yeah - you could make that supremely usable live, short of "bend over and hit the bright RED Chorus/Flange button."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

I got bit of inspiration for that manual sweep, and since it's that rare got me looking at possibility to modify DEM for expression pedal use in filter matrix mode.

I found out that my HF-2 actually has the same feature: Dialing "depht" to 0 removes the oscillation, and you can manually sweep the flanger with "manual" knob!

I tested it and it works so now I'm fighting with myself should I mod the HF-2 with the exp. jack for that...
    "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
    Iron Maiden - Wasted Years

Heeeh, so after owning it for two years or so I just moved my modded BF2 from front-of-amp to FX loop. Holy **** it sounds ten times better, but I now understand what people mean when they say it takes up too much sonic space there. Wonder if I can add a blend control to it?
    --------------------------------------------------------
    1973 Aria 551
    1984 Larrivee RS-4 w/ EMG SA/SA/89
    1989 Charvel 750 XL w/ DMZ Tone Zone & Air Norton
    1990's noname crap-o-caster plywood P/J Bass
    1991 Heartfield Elan III w/ DMZ mystery pups
    1995 Aria Pro II TA-65
    2001 Gibson Les Paul Gothic w/ PG-1 & SH-8

Quote Originally Posted by Coma View Post
    Heeeh, so after owning it for two years or so I just moved my modded BF2 from front-of-amp to FX loop. Holy **** it sounds ten times better, but I now understand what people mean when they say it takes up too much sonic space there. Wonder if I can add a blend control to it?
    Yep. I keep HF-2 in loop specifically because in front it sounds like very thin chorus.

It's just on the edge of too much, so I'm interested too about it.
    "So understand/Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years/Face up, make your stand/And realize you're living in the golden years"
    Iron Maiden - Wasted Years