Chorus Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chorus Suggestions

I used the Chorus Factory too, great sounding chorus with a lot of options and will work in a line level fx loop, Boss chorii won't, but, if you are a diehard analog chorus guy, it is all digital.

Comment

Again -

If you want to INVENT your own chorus; MOOGER
      If you want a specific classic Chorus, with variation potential; CHORUS FACTORY
      If you want a recreation of an exact specific Chorus tone; CORONA

I have an H2O v2 also, love to. But it is ONE (well, two...) Analog sound (along with a delay). I could create that with the CF7 + Voodoo setting easily.
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Oh, and if you want control over how much chorus you have using only the dynamics of your playing, the Catalina is worth looking at. It sounds great, too.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
          I used the Chorus Factory too, great sounding chorus with a lot of options and will work in a line level fx loop, Boss chorii won't, but, if you are a diehard analog chorus guy, it is all digital.
          I can’t say I’m a diehard anything—just know what I’ve liked in the past. Kinda leaning towards analog but really need to try several before I make a decision.

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          Again -

If you want to INVENT your own chorus; MOOGER
          If you want a specific classic Chorus, with variation potential; CHORUS FACTORY
          If you want a recreation of an exact specific Chorus tone; CORONA

I have an H2O v2 also, love to. But it is ONE (well, two...) Analog sound (along with a delay). I could create that with the CF7 + Voodoo setting easily.
          I’ve tried Mooger before and you are right on the “create your own”...I didn’t jive with it and felt the capability was way out of my league. Need to try a Chorus Factory as it seems to be the best for the budget to get a lot of options.

Would like to try the Suhr Alexa as I really like what it offers—the multiple wave forms is intriguing to me.

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          Oh, and if you want control over how much chorus you have using only the dynamics of your playing, the Catalina is worth looking at. It sounds great, too.
          Haven’t tried an SD Pedal yet. Really like having multiple wave patterns.

Comment

Working...
          X