2 Brobuckers FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Brobuckers FS

These are from the original run the forum did however many years ago, 12-ish....?

One has a nickel cover that has some honest tarnish on it. Personally I like the wear, gives it a well loved appearance. But, if you don’t like the cover, they were lightly soldered on to make it easy to remove. Don’t know for sure the color under the cover. SOLD

The other is a double cream with no cover. Slight wear on the bobbins but 100% functional. SOLD

If I remember correctly the original agreement when buying these on the first run was that we did not turn around and sell them for more than we paid. That being said, $100 each plus shipping ($8 USPS priority). Free shipping if you want both.

I’ll have to check and see if I still have the original box from the factory for one of these. Definitely don’t have both, might not have either.

I’ll work on getting pics up in a few minutes.
    Last edited by Travis; 01-11-2020, 08:00 PM.
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: 2 Brobuckers FS

Click image for larger version

Name:	229C50CE-6D3E-405E-BF89-B6F1C07C436C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.7 KB
ID:	5817963
    Click image for larger version

Name:	99798248-8C88-4018-AA7D-59AB7507F627.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	5817964

Full factory lead, never trimmed. Can’t find the box. Pickups only...
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Nickel covered brobucker SOLD

Double cream still available.

Comment

PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by falcopryor View Post
            PM'd
            Replied

Comment

Double cream SOLD

Thanks, everyone

Comment

Working...
              X