Carvin bolt neck FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carvin bolt neck FS

Up for sale is a Carvin bolt (strat) neck with reverse headstock. Maple neck with ebony fretboard, 25.5” scale with 22 frets. Profile is on the wide/flat side. Not wizard thin, more like my Charvel, rounder at the shoulders but flatter in the back. It’s a great playing neck in fantastic shape as sounds great matched with the other parts. Only reason I’m selling is I prefer a rounder neck and I want something with a maple board for this project.

Currently has Gotoh tuners on it. Holes from previous tuners exist but are partially covered by the Gotohs.

$100 plus shipping for neck without tuners or $120 plus shipping for neck with tuners. PayPal friends/family to avoid fees or I’ll accept a check as well.

It is currently installed on my 80’s inspired parts mutt. Price is for neck only, body not included.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FC5833A4-0599-41EB-B35C-E2C037ADF451.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	5853292
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Re: Carvin bolt neck FS

Light figuring in the maple. Frets in great shape.

Name:	1E966999-0432-4DDB-A83C-EEEE0EE88FB7.jpg
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	5817968

Name:	17D65561-C3A3-4272-9C39-3E83BCC6CAB2.jpg
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	5817969
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM replied

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X