Aristides T/O Tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristides T/O Tele

Since it was publically announced a while ago, I feel safe to post these here:

First has a Pegasus/Sentient set, the second has the Jerry Donahue lead pickup bridge and a Rhythm 54 in the neck. Just wanted to share.

Re: Aristides T/O Tele

Comment

Well, I think they look really nice. Besides the material, how do they advance the Tele concept?
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
        Well, I think they look really nice. Besides the material, how do they advance the Tele concept?
        extreme easy access heel, to start with. Also, comfort contours all across without losing the T-shape, the lower horn has been relocated (betcha didn't see that one!). Angled headstock for improved tuning stability. And all the other trimmings Aristides is known for (excellent playability, stainless steel frets, virtually no need for neck adjustments; hardtail, t-bridge, trem, floyd and evertune bridges, almost every pickup config you can think of).

Comment

Im strangely attracted to that pink on.
          1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
          Jackson Soloist 7 string
          ESP LTD M-400
          Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Originally posted by orpheo View Post
            extreme easy access heel, to start with. Also, comfort contours all across without losing the T-shape, the lower horn has been relocated (betcha didn't see that one!). Angled headstock for improved tuning stability. And all the other trimmings Aristides is known for (excellent playability, stainless steel frets, virtually no need for neck adjustments; hardtail, t-bridge, trem, floyd and evertune bridges, almost every pickup config you can think of).
            These are all great ideas!
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
            X