Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ibanez PIA

Originally posted by Rex_Rocker View Post
    I know many people have positive experience with the Indo Premiums, but I had one, and while it was OK, it definitely didn't stack up to either a Prestige or even an old non-Prestige Japanese RG. Not by a stretch.

I'll take a Korean LTD or Schecter over an Indo Ibanez any day of the week, and I do like Ibanez.
    I cannot recommend AGAINST Indonesian Premiums enough.

I've had a bad experience, and a friend who's a big Ibanez nut had a terrible experience *four separate times*

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Myaccount876
    Attenuators are for pussies. Neighbors calling the cops isn't a problem - if the cops can actually still decipher the neighbor's complaint on the phone with the Marshall in the background, you're doing it wrong and it needs to be louder.

Comment

The bodies are fine; it's the necks where the majority of the costs are being cut. OK, to be frank, also the pickups, hardware, tuners, fit 'n finish....

Comment

Originally posted by orpheo View Post
        The bodies are fine; it's the necks where the majority of the costs are being cut. OK, to be frank, also the pickups, hardware, tuners, fit 'n finish....
        So basically the parts that define most of the instruments playability and usability...

Comment

Working...
        X