NGD - Jazzmaster!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD - Jazzmaster!

So I traded my 2013 American Special Mustang for a 2015 Troy Van Leeuwen Jazzmaster!

Mustang was a really nice guitar but I wasn't a huge fan of the pickups. It rarely got played so I decided to drop it for something that's unlike any of my other guitars. Local guy had two Jazzmasters he was looking to trade or sell - an American Performer and the TVL signature. I did the TVL as it is much closer to vintage spec. Plus the colour is super cool! Just got it home and changed the strings plus pulled the neck off to adjust the truss rod.

It was a 1 for 1 trade. I know the TVL is Mexican made but the MSRP is actually higher than my Mustang was.

Pics:

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    -
    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Re: NGD - Jazzmaster!

Oh man that sig is the coolest Jazzmaster out there!

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Comment

Love the matching headstock. Very very nice guitar. Enjoy!

Comment

Does the bass horn toggle switch do anything different, or is it standard wiring?
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
        Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Been considering getting one of these. Sound clips i hear sound great. I keep forgetting to look for one to try whenever i go to the guitar store. Is it awesome?

Comment

Excellent choice!
            -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
            “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Good trade. Not really into the mustangs myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
                Does the bass horn toggle switch do anything different, or is it standard wiring?
                Its standard JM wiring. The toggle switch just replaces the normal slider switch.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                -
                My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Working...
                X