This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help for my Strat circuit

Hi there! I need some help with a diagram for my strat. I'm from Argentina, so I'll try my best with the languaje. It has a 5 way switch Dimarzio Ep-1112, with a master volume push pull Dimarzio Ep-1200 for by passing pots and going direct to jack, a master tone push pull Dimarzio Ep1200 for switching neck On allowing the posibility the n/b and n/m/b combinations, and a micro switch Dimarzio Ep-1106 for having pickups combinations going from parallel to series. Pickups are Fender custom shop "69 Strat". Would you help me please? Thank you very much!

Re: Need some help for my Strat circuit

Hi; I need help with a VERY confusing wiring problem:
    I'm building a doubleneck Strat with a 6 string guitar neck and a 4 string bass neck. The guitar side has the "standard" 3 single coil p.u.'s; the bass side has a p-bass pair of p.u.'s in the neck position and a jazz p.u. in the bridge position. For controls I have the "standard" Strat V, T, T2 pot set-up and for switching between the necks I have a 3-way toggle switch between the necks. My problems are this: 1) HOW do I wire in the 3-way switch so that it works as a neck switch? 2) HOW do I wire it so that the 3 pots work for BOTH the 3 single coils AND the bass p.u.'s?? NONE of the p.u.'s are wired to anything yet, altho the grounds for everything ARE connected. HELP!!!

Comment

You guys should post your questions in the Pickup Lounge. You'll get better responses there.

By the way, are you really the same person? Sure seems like it...

Comment

Thanks! I didn't know how to post, so I tryed the first thing that I saw as a form of posting Thank you very much!

Comment

Please answer in other threads.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
          X