Scored a free JB J !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scored a free JB J !

I bought a 76 Les Paul locally yesterday and the guy asked me if I wanted the old pickups that were in the guitar when he bought it. I said sure and he handed me a little box and I went home. I opened the box and the 1st pup was an EMG 'select' and the second one was this (see pic) Holy Grail pup!! I've never seen one with the Seymour Duncan logo on the front?!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4187.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	5853355
    Attached Files

Re: Scored a free JB J !

The silkscreed logo on the bobbin started in 1989, the rubber stamped label with the winder initial stopped in 1996.
    Last edited by hamerfan; 01-21-2020, 03:55 PM.
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Nice score! WTH would this guy have an "EMG Select" in any Les paul?
      Charvel, Kramer, Gibson, Fender, MIJ/US Epiphone, BC Rich
      Full Shred, Distortion, JB, Custom (Custom), Screamin' Demon, Cool Rails, Alternative 8, Mini Humbucker, Lil 59, 59, APH-1, Black Winter, Silverbird, SP90, PATB1,2,3, YJM, 59/custom hybrid, SSL-1 AH1BJ, Jazz, Antiquity JB/Jazz, Alpha/Omega

Comment

I know crazy huh? Heres the guitar..

Click image for larger version

Name:	00W0W_4TLtEIjHZuM_1200x900.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	5818040

Comment

It would be sweet to install it that but it would ruin the zebra look.

Comment

Working...
          X