Duncan 'Candy" pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan 'Candy" pickups

I'm seeing a few of these on new Knaggs models. I guess they are some sort of signature Eric Steckel model?

Does anyone know anything more about them?
    "Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams

Re: Duncan 'Candy" pickups

I found a bit of info

**Candy Pick Up info**

SD reverse engineered the pick-ups in a 60s Burst, which we used for our limited Candy run 2019 - they are low output Vintage pups
    "Posterity, you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that ever I took half the pains to preserve it." John Adams

Comment

Re: Duncan 'Candy" pickups

is candy the name of the burst? sound like they could be cool pups

Comment

Bumping a thread I started 10 months ago.

We're excited to accounce the release of the Eric Steckel Signature “Candy” Humbucker Set, available now from the Seymour Duncan Custom Shop.

Comment

While I have no idea who this is, I do love the idea of these pickups. I'd like to hear them without so much gain.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I would just get two unpotted 59 neck ( 7.6k) pickups and put AIII mags in them , done .

Comment

yes, they are erics signature pups. interesting choice for a high gain player but cool set of pups

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                While I have no idea who this is, I do love the idea of these pickups. I'd like to hear them without so much gain.
                His Instagram page has other clips. He's been using them for about a year already.

Comment

Working...
                X