some pedals for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some pedals for sale

hit me up if you're interested & we can talk price. i can also add pics.

wampler tumnus - klon-style "transparent" overdrive. this pedal is rad as hell, but i bought it specifically for my bass rig, but after some changes i no longer need it. i kind of want to keep it but i have too much ****.

fromel velvet vice - optical compressor. this is a really fantastic "always-on" type of compressor that just makes everything sound really nice. simple controls - just compression, release, & volume. now that i've gotten a better handle on how compressors work, i'd prefer to have something a little more full-featured, so i would be willing to trade this for something like a wampler ego (or other nice compressor pedal with all the standard controls).

fuzzrocious grey stache with octave-up circuit - big burly big-muff-based fuzz that also has a footswitch for oscillation (honestly, the oscillation is kind of weak, but can work well certain notes, scenarios). i sent this to the manufacturer a few years ago to have it rehoused and have an octave-up circuit added. that circuit can also be used independently of the fuzz, which is rad. it is a much subtler octave up than others i've used, and it adds some nice complexity to bass / bass vi.

moog expression pedal - it, uh, sure is an expression pedal.

tc electronic ditto looper - tiny little looper pedal that is dead simple & gets the job done.

electro harmonix small stone - phaser with one knob & a switch to change the character. super simple & sounds great. nano series, so it also doesn't take up much room.

Re: some pedals for sale

ditto is sold but everything else is available.

Comment

bump!

Comment

bumping again because i have been too lazy to post these anywhere else.

Comment

still haven't put these up anywhere else. why not try another bump here?

Comment

Working...
          X