Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big guitar tones

Mojo's Minions

Default Re: Big guitar tones

Quote Originally Posted by formula73 View Post
    dude, this made me laugh extremely violently.

The truth is always funnier.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeEase View Post
    dude, this made me laugh extremely violently.

The truth is always funnier.
    Me too. And that couple is sitting around right now saying 'You know, they don't make music like they did in 1999 anymore...'
    Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

My Guitar, Gear, and Music Webpage

Gear pics and more on my Instagram.

INTENSELY corrosive sweat

She sells essential oils and healing crystals to supplement her income as a massage therapist. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a pink BROWNING sticker in the back window.

He owns a roofing company and enjoys filming his wife with other men. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a camo BROWNING and Salt Life sticker in the back window.

Their son’s name is Kyle. He wants to ride dirtbikes for Monster and drinks 8/day.

Their favorite band is Hinder.

She sells essential oils and healing crystals to supplement her income as a massage therapist. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a pink BROWNING sticker in the back window.

He owns a roofing company and enjoys filming his wife with other men. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a camo BROWNING and Salt Life sticker in the back window.

Their son’s name is Kyle. He wants to ride dirtbikes for Monster and drinks 8/day.

This would be a sitcom I would watch.

All you gotta do is go to your local bar and people watch.

Mojo's Minions

You've really got your pulse on the zeitgeist of a generation
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

All you gotta do is go to your local bar and people watch.
    Absolutely, the bars here are full of people like that. But as a sitcom, I can safely point and laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mincer View Post
    Me too. And that couple is sitting around right now saying 'You know, they don't make music like they did in 1999 anymore...'

HAHAHHAHAHA
    In a fast german car
    I'm amazed that I survived
    An airbag saved my life

Bud Light jokes never get old.

Another thing that could be adding to that fullness at the end of that Hinder song is the acoustic guitar is still strumming away under the heavy guitars. I've used that trick on some tracks and love the result.

This thread is awesome.

Mojo's Minions

I don't know who Hinder is, but if that couple listens to them...then I know exactly what Hinder sounds like:

They sound like this formula:

Creed + Nickleback + Acid Wash Jean with holes by Derilicte + Jersey Shore hair + MMA shirt +Harley Davidson Accessories + Bud Light +Truck +Trucks Nuts/
    (Divided by) Vape Pen

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeEase View Post
    I don't know who Hinder is, but if that couple listens to them...then I know exactly what Hinder sounds like:

They sound like this formula:

Creed + Nickleback + Acid Wash Jean with holes by Derilicte + Jersey Shore hair + MMA shirt +Harley Davidson Accessories + Bud Light +Truck +Trucks Nuts/
    (Divided by) Vape Pen
    Don’t forget the butt bedazzling on those jeans.

Hello! It would help if you guys did not forget about the studio recording of this song. This is not only the professional work of one guitar. Amplifiers, pedals, sound engineers always decide. Although I must admit that I am also a fan of studying reviews of multi-purpose guitars. I would never be able to stop on just one sound of one guitar https://bestelectricguitars.reviews/best-electric-guitars-under-300/. Each tool is good in its own way. For example, Steve Wye's signature guitars have become as iconic as he is, and even the budget version can provide versatility and playability, which has made them so famous. The ax has a JEM body with a Wizard III neck and a signature monkey handle grip. It has two Quantum humbuckers and one Quantum pickup with one coil and five-position switching. It is completed with a stable double lock tremolo bridge.