Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Big guitar tones

  1. #21
    Mojo's Minions
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In a Studio with your Mom
    Posts
    5,156

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Quote Originally Posted by formula73 View Post
    dude, this made me laugh extremely violently.

    The truth is always funnier.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

  2. #22
    Administrator Mincer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay area, Florida, USA
    Posts
    24,230

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Quote Originally Posted by NegativeEase View Post
    dude, this made me laugh extremely violently.

    The truth is always funnier.
    Me too. And that couple is sitting around right now saying 'You know, they don't make music like they did in 1999 anymore...'
    Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

    My Guitar, Gear, and Music Webpage

    Gear pics and more on my Instagram.

  3. #23
    INTENSELY corrosive sweat
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,035

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    She sells essential oils and healing crystals to supplement her income as a massage therapist. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a pink BROWNING sticker in the back window.

    He owns a roofing company and enjoys filming his wife with other men. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a camo BROWNING and Salt Life sticker in the back window.

    Their son’s name is Kyle. He wants to ride dirtbikes for Monster and drinks 8/day.

    Their favorite band is Hinder.

  4. #24
    Administrator Mincer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay area, Florida, USA
    Posts
    24,230

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Quote Originally Posted by formula73 View Post
    She sells essential oils and healing crystals to supplement her income as a massage therapist. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a pink BROWNING sticker in the back window.

    He owns a roofing company and enjoys filming his wife with other men. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a camo BROWNING and Salt Life sticker in the back window.

    Their son’s name is Kyle. He wants to ride dirtbikes for Monster and drinks 8/day.

    Their favorite band is Hinder.
    This would be a sitcom I would watch.
    Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

    My Guitar, Gear, and Music Webpage

    Gear pics and more on my Instagram.

  5. #25
    INTENSELY corrosive sweat
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,035

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    All you gotta do is go to your local bar and people watch.

  6. #26
    Mojo's Minions
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In a Studio with your Mom
    Posts
    5,156

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Quote Originally Posted by formula73 View Post
    She sells essential oils and healing crystals to supplement her income as a massage therapist. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a pink BROWNING sticker in the back window.

    He owns a roofing company and enjoys filming his wife with other men. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a camo BROWNING and Salt Life sticker in the back window.

    Their son’s name is Kyle. He wants to ride dirtbikes for Monster and drinks 8/day.

    Their favorite band is Hinder.
    You've really got your pulse on the zeitgeist of a generation
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

  7. #27
    Administrator Mincer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Tampa Bay area, Florida, USA
    Posts
    24,230

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Quote Originally Posted by formula73 View Post
    All you gotta do is go to your local bar and people watch.
    Absolutely, the bars here are full of people like that. But as a sitcom, I can safely point and laugh.
    Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan

    My Guitar, Gear, and Music Webpage

    Gear pics and more on my Instagram.

  8. #28
    OH THE GLAZE! Clint 55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Santa Fe
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Quote Originally Posted by Mincer View Post
    Me too. And that couple is sitting around right now saying 'You know, they don't make music like they did in 1999 anymore...'
    Quote Originally Posted by formula73 View Post
    She sells essential oils and healing crystals to supplement her income as a massage therapist. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a pink BROWNING sticker in the back window.

    He owns a roofing company and enjoys filming his wife with other men. Drives a jacked up Silverado with a camo BROWNING and Salt Life sticker in the back window.

    Their son’s name is Kyle. He wants to ride dirtbikes for Monster and drinks 8/day.

    Their favorite band is Hinder.
    HAHAHHAHAHA
    In a fast german car
    I'm amazed that I survived
    An airbag saved my life

  9. #29
    Member BaritoneVitoND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Bud Light jokes never get old.

    Another thing that could be adding to that fullness at the end of that Hinder song is the acoustic guitar is still strumming away under the heavy guitars. I've used that trick on some tracks and love the result.

  10. #30
    Mojo's Minions PS412's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    4,219

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    This thread is awesome.

  11. #31
    Mojo's Minions
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    In a Studio with your Mom
    Posts
    5,156

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    I don't know who Hinder is, but if that couple listens to them...then I know exactly what Hinder sounds like:

    They sound like this formula:

    Creed + Nickleback + Acid Wash Jean with holes by Derilicte + Jersey Shore hair + MMA shirt +Harley Davidson Accessories + Bud Light +Truck +Trucks Nuts/
    (Divided by) Vape Pen
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

  12. #32
    INTENSELY corrosive sweat
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    6,035

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Quote Originally Posted by NegativeEase View Post
    I don't know who Hinder is, but if that couple listens to them...then I know exactly what Hinder sounds like:

    They sound like this formula:

    Creed + Nickleback + Acid Wash Jean with holes by Derilicte + Jersey Shore hair + MMA shirt +Harley Davidson Accessories + Bud Light +Truck +Trucks Nuts/
    (Divided by) Vape Pen
    Don’t forget the butt bedazzling on those jeans.

  13. #33
    Junior Member bugmenot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    dakar
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Big guitar tones

    Hello! It would help if you guys did not forget about the studio recording of this song. This is not only the professional work of one guitar. Amplifiers, pedals, sound engineers always decide. Although I must admit that I am also a fan of studying reviews of multi-purpose guitars. I would never be able to stop on just one sound of one guitar https://bestelectricguitars.reviews/best-electric-guitars-under-300/. Each tool is good in its own way. For example, Steve Wye's signature guitars have become as iconic as he is, and even the budget version can provide versatility and playability, which has made them so famous. The ax has a JEM body with a Wizard III neck and a signature monkey handle grip. It has two Quantum humbuckers and one Quantum pickup with one coil and five-position switching. It is completed with a stable double lock tremolo bridge.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •