Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put some more of this in my ears.

This song/style is so awesome to me.

I don't listen to anything like this whatsoever, but I'd like to.

The classical guitar, the sweet runs, the smooth feeling.

Who else is in the genre/style/wheelhouse that I can go listen to please?
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Re: Put some more of this in my ears.

Try this
    Guitars
    Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
    Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Maybe this?
      Guitars
      Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
      Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Or this.
        Guitars

Comment

or this
          Guitars

Comment

try this
            Guitars

Comment

This is truly a killer!
              Last edited by Ascension; 01-28-2020, 12:09 AM.
              Guitars

Comment

And just to twist your brain a little.
                Guitars

Comment

I'm tempted to post those Koren kids
                  EHD
                  Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                  RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                  SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                  Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                  Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                  Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                  Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                  GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
                    I'm tempted to post those Koren kids
                    The CREEPY North Koreans?
                    Guitars

Comment

That's them
                      EHD
                      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

A different take on acoustic playing...
                        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I enjoy this track. Very much so.

Comment

Rik Emmett is a beast. He can play classic/blues/jazz/rock/fusion. I know him for his big time with Triumph and then followed a bit of his career. I saw him 10 years ago in a small theatre in Montreal (Lion d'Or) where half show was acoustic/classic and half show electric. It was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by 80's_Metal View Post
                              This song/style is so awesome to me.

I don't listen to anything like this whatsoever, but I'd like to.

The classical guitar, the sweet runs, the smooth feeling.

Who else is in the genre/style/wheelhouse that I can go listen to please?
                              I really enjoyed that -sort of a Steve Howe type of performance

I really respect someone in the middle of a loud rock show, whipping out a classical solo performance -at a stadium -what nerves!
                              “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Working...
                              X