Stratocaster body info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stratocaster body info?

They said look on reverb and see how many are on there? Won't find one.. Yeahhhhhh super common.... Fake ones out there or cut out.. Ive done my research...

Comment

U wont find one like mine

Comment

There are tons of them on reverb and eBay right this very minute. There is even one in the exact same finish, it was the first one that came up

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

Send the link I wanna see it.. What u type in? Cause I been on there searching for days

Comment

On reverb?

Comment

We don't need to argue this on here. In the end, it doesn't matter, ok?
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Agreed sorry

Comment

Even if it is indeed rare I doubt that you'd be able to fetch top dollar for it, cause in the guitar world swimming pool route is less desirable to regular route. The thinking is routing more wood out of a guitar takes away something from the tone, whether it is true or not leave it to the expert but that's what the market believes.

Comment

I have a Charvel CX291 from 1993, a cheapo guitar made in Japan and it has a swimming pool route. It is very light. Swimming pool route is associated with cheap guitar.

Comment

Thank you for your comment . it helps alot... I'm not gonna try and sell it I'm having it put together.. I got it with all the pieces and it should be done today. I will put a couple pics up when done.. Than u

Comment

It's worth what someone will pay for it, not a penny more. 600 for a generic US Strat body is kinda stupid.

Comment

The ‘87 Am Standard I owned was swimming pool. Got a whole lot of “yep, just like tons of them” when I posted about it years ago.
                          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

It's a deluxe strat plus body made in America... I have come to find out

Comment

It is alder with ash veneered top..

Comment

Originally posted by Djthomas View Post
                                It's a deluxe strat plus body made in America... I have come to find out
                                That's cool man. That's what mine is too actually. Mine is also alder with the ash veneer too. "Vintage white burst" finish on mine. Great and I mean GREAT sounding guitar. It came with lace sensors, but I never liked them. You'll like the antiquities a lot I think. That guitar should sound stunning once you've got it operational!

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X