FS: Peavey Powerslide Lap Steel Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Peavey Powerslide Lap Steel Guitar

Peavey Powerslide in excellent condition. Comes with strap, entry level steel, and gig bag. Everything is great except the gigbag is torn/ripped at the headstock end (the gigbag on these was never really big enough for the steel, hence the ripping)

When I received the lap steel (I am the second owner) the strap buttons had been removed (and lost) so I installed new aftermarket strap buttons.

$225 + shipping from 04401
    ---------

This instrument is in response to a huge number of requests for a lap-type steel that could be played standing up. The shape of the Power Slide is designed to position the playing surface (fingerboard) to the left of the player's body allowing unhampered access to the playing surface. The Power Slide Guitar's unique 4-point suspension and the special "Y" strap enable the instrument to be played either horizontally or vertically (and almost anywhere in-between). The Power Slide uses Peavey's unique magnet loaded humbucking pickup with patented "T-60 type" mode/tone control. The 2-octave scale provides more tonal flexibility than any Slide guitar that can be played standing up.

Peavey's "Power Slide" comes with its special "Y" strap and a padded bag to accommodate its "different" shape. With a 6-string configuration, you're already familiar with the string gauges and tuning, and at this price, you can't lose.

Includes gig bag.

Features
    Revolutionary next generation slide instrument
    Ergonomically designed for maximum playability
    Patent-pending multipoint strap system
    Allows for multiple vertical and horizontal playing styles
    Unique magnet loaded pickup with patented variable coil mode control
    Radical patent-pending design provides unprecedented neck access in vertical
    playing position
    Includes gig bag, slide and multipoint strap

Working...
X