Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Edwards John Sykes Les Paul

Images: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w9oiqd7x1...fMusYIUpa?dl=0

2013 Edwards John Sykes Les Paul. I am the 2nd owner. The previous removed mirror pickguard, switch ring, and pickup rings, to revert it back to a Les Paul Custom appearance. I have the original top hat mirror knobs still. Seymour Duncan '59 neck and Custom pickups. Electronics are stock otherwise. Guitar is in excellent shape, but has been played, so it has some minor dings and scratches in various places, which were very hard to photograph. This is a killer guitar, and I might regret selling it, because they are so hard to come by, but I think I'm just a Fender guy. I've always read that these Edwards guitars are much better made than similar Gibsons, and I believe this guitar is a very good example of that. Asking $650 shipped. Includes the original ESP soft case. Continental US only, and Paypal. Feel free to check my feedback here, on Ebay, and Reverb.

Re: FS: Edwards John Sykes Les Paul

Looks like the old one I sold to BR with a pickup change. Interested in any trades? How are the frets?

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
      Looks like the old one I sold to BR with a pickup change. Interested in any trades? How are the frets?
      No significant or noticeable fret wear.

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
        Yeah, I still miss that one terribly. If things were different in my life, Id DEF be trying to replace it!!
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I'll likely be putting her up on Reverb this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X