Quick Video of Modded JCM800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Video of Modded JCM800

So good friend of mine borrowed me this JCM 800, so have a bit of fun and make quick demo.

Playing starts at 0:52.

This is a bit unusual Marshall It was Heavily modified by Salvation Audio, it has a lot of gain, 6550 powertubes, old 80's Drake Transformer and a lot of components replaced. Recorded through Bogner 4x12 cab with Celestion T75 speakers, AKG C414 and Royer R121 microphones. guitar is 1959 Reissue Les Paul. tiny bit of modulation and delay is by Eventide H3000, reverb by Lexicon PCM91
    Last edited by belensky; 01-30-2020, 07:00 PM.

Re: Quick Video of Modded JCM800

I like it. The amp sounds killer. This is what I picture a beefed up jcm 800 to sound like
    Epiphone Les Paul Tbte Plus (SD custom shop humbucker & SH2b neck)

Comment

Fantastic tones. That's my idea of an awesome sounding Marshall right there.

Nothing beats a juiced up old JCM 800
      "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
      If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

oddly enough a lot of people gave me positive feedback about this demo, but in the begging I didn't like the sound and was about to delete video

Comment

..glad you did'nt
          "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
          If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Working...
          X