Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NO NEW (or used) GUITARS!!!!!

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
    Ok, sold another AMP and Guitar -so now I'm just +2 on Guitars for the year and one was my grandmother's -couldn't really turn that down.
    Sold another amp. So now +2 on guitars and -1 on Amps for the year . -so things are starting to go in the right direction.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Just made a $0.05 profit by selling my used speaker on ebay like a dumbass. Oh well, now I know.
      The things that you wanted
      I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
        Just made a $0.05 profit by selling my used speaker on ebay like a dumbass. Oh well, now I know.
        I sold a studio power amp that is worth about 2k used on Ebay last year, forgot to put a reserve and started bidding at $500 to entice bids.

sold for $503 bucks, basically lost like 1000 to 1500 dollars on that transaction.

If that makes you feel better.
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Haha, holy ****.
          I bought them for you

Comment

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
            Haha, holy ****.

i got murdered for not paying attention to my listing.

Comment

Lol just brutal. Well at least I did a good deed. Gave a person a nice, perfect, broken in, $89 speaker for $60 while spending $59.95 to ship it to them.
              I bought them for you

Comment

How you doing Aceman? You holding up amidst this looming trump bonus on the way?

Comment

Instigator! Stop that!! Had to yet at Scott already this morning.

Not bookmarking guitars on eBay/reverb really helps. What bonus?
                  Originally posted by Bad City
                  He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Aceman.....

Aceman....

Aceman....
                    Attached Files
                    My Bands -
                    https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
                    www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
                    www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
                    GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

• Re: NO NEW (or used) GUITARS!!!!!

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
                      What bonus?
                      Well then you probably make too much $ to get the trump bonus.
                      They started doing the direct deposits a day or two ago,,,,and we should all have them within a couple weeks. Paper checks will take much longer of course.
                      So if you do get it then it is your civic duty to spend some to help stimulate the economy.,,,, aka new guitar!!! Do it for your country

Comment

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
                        Well then you probably make too much $ to get the trump bonus.
                        They started doing the direct deposits a day or two ago,,,,and we should all have them within a couple weeks. Paper checks will take much longer of course.
                        So if you do get it then it is your civic duty to spend some to help stimulate the economy.,,,, aka new guitar!!! Do it for your country
                        (Un)Ironically, this is my exact reason....... sshhhhh don't tell anyone...

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post
                          Sold another amp. So now +2 on guitars and -1 on Amps for the year . -so things are starting to go in the right direction.
                          +1 on Guitars and -2 on Amps for 2020 -so finally headed in right direction for getting my horde down.

Comment

I got rid of another guitar earlier this year, one of my old guitars I didn't play anymore. So my net guitars would still be the same once I've found what I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatOz View Post
                              I got rid of another guitar earlier this year, one of my old guitars I didn't play anymore. So my net guitars would still be the same once I've found what I'm looking for.
                              What you looking for?

Comment

I'm looking for one of the PRS Core double cut guitars without a tremolo, HH configuration. I'm good with either a stoptail (preferably adjustable) or two-piece fixed bridge, with 22 frets and a flame/quilted blue top; set neck. Specific models that meet these are most of the McCarty models, some of the older Custom 22's, and the P22 (that I know of). My budget is around $2200 so that limits me to buying used. For the moment, I'm keeping my eye out.

Comment

Working...
                                X