X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing out my new JB in my Strat

I love this guitar so much
    Everything about it

I panned the original song and myself (I'm on the left) apart from each other so you could hear me better. I've never gotten such a good metal tone out of a Strat, I'm over the moon with this thing.
    I guess it's something to do with the alder, maple, and whatever else that adds up to the perfect combination for me.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Re: Testing out my new JB in my Strat

Thx for demoing that distortion box for us. No jk, nice playing and cool guitar. I think the JB sounds great for metal.
    Last edited by Clint 55; 02-06-2020, 07:50 PM.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

Re: Testing out my new JB in my Strat

Originally posted by Clint 55 View Post
      Thx for demoing that distortion box for us. No jk, nice playing and cool guitar. I think the JB sounds great for metal.
      Lol, thanks man . Settings are lead channel on Katana , 5 gain, and I play with the JB pretty low, so I can go from metal to kinda PAF ish just by picking technique and such. I like that dynamic kinda feel. And also so the output matches the antiquities.

I made another clip, this one you can hear the tone much better cause there's no Megadeth in the background. I just made some drums in Ableton but it's a riff from the Md 45 album, actually my favorite "Megadeth" album. And also this one has leads on it
      Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X