This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: CHAPMAN ML-! NORSEMAN

I have decided to part with my Chapman ML-1 Norseman. She's currently listed on Reverb and eBay, but I'll be glad to give one of my forum bros a discount if you prefer to buy it direct.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chappers 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	5853442

Name:	CHAPPERS2.jpg
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	5853443

Name:	CHAPPERS3.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	5853444

Name:	CHASPPERS4.jpg
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	5853445
    “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Re: For Sale: CHAPMAN ML-! NORSEMAN

I just want to chime in and say 2 things:

1) I own an original ML-1 Norseman also and it's one of my favorite guitars. These early models have a reputation for being on the heavier side, but the woods are top-notch and the build quality is exceptional, regardless of price point. If you're a classic LP guy who wants to check out a versatile Strat, this is your chance! Plus, pictures online don't do them justice...they look even better in person!

2) Dotsdad is an outstanding forum member with whom I've dealt many times. I wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him!

Comment

Thanks bro!

Comment

Have not seen than model stunning looker. Also done business with this seller here solid guy and one cool guitar!
        Guitars
        Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
        Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Thanks mate!

Comment

Decided to keep it

Comment

Working...
            X