Schecter Custom Shop Apocalypse pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schecter Custom Shop Apocalypse pickups

Got a KM6 with these in it yesterday and really like them so far. Does anyone know the specs or have a link to a page with 'em? So far, they feel/sound like a slightly more aggressive/deeper Duncan Custom, which I love. Anyhoo, Google didn't bring back much on 'em, so I figured I'd turn to the experts here.

Re: Schecter Custom Shop Apocalypse pickups

Tell us more about your KM-6. I thought the original KM-6 came with a Black Winter set. I had the KM-6 Mark II, which had the Sentient/Nazgul set, and then later it was being outfitted with Fishman pickups. Is your KM-6 used? I bought a Banshee Elite-6 that came with the Schecter "Supercharger Mach 6" pickups, but honestly I don't remember much about their sound. I changed the pickups soon after I go the guitar. Anyway, hey, if you like the pickups, that's all that matters! Maybe you can post some sound clips.
    Schecter Banshee Elite-6 (Natural Gloss), Custom/59-A4
    Schecter Banshee Elite-6 (Cat's Eye Pearl), Black Winter/Sentient-A2
    Schecter Blackjack SLS, Full Shred/Jazz
    Marshall DSL-40CR

Comment

They aren't the original pups, IIRC this one came with BWs. The guy I bought it off of had swapped them for Dimarzio Titans, but I'm not a huge fan of those, so he offered to knock some off the price and gave me the Apocalypse Customs instead of the Titans.

Here's a Youtube clip with them:

Schecter Apocalypse pups (link in the comments to the pickups goes to the wrong place)

They originally shipped in the Apocalypse guitars, if I caught that right.

Comment

Bridge is A5 with ceramic "flanking" magnets 14k

Comment

Originally posted by chadd View Post
          https://www.schecterguitars.com/pick...mbucker-series

Bridge is A5 with ceramic "flanking" magnets 14k
          Thanks! Isn’t that similar to the Invader, but with the A5 instead of 3 ceramics?

Comment

Working...
          X