Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first bass headphones

Hey there!
    I am looking for my first bass headphones! I don't know too much about it, that's why it's a little problem to choose it properly.
    I've been looking thought some reviews, searching for reviews here, but I haven't find enought information to make a desicion.
    Tell me a little about your experience, I hope that someone will help me with that.
    My friend has the bass headphones, I tried it and I want to buy
    I use headphones really often to listen some guitar guides and lessons, to write music and others
    My friend gave me a link for review on bass headphones, by the way, I have chosen channel-speakers there earlier, here it is more @ jonsguide.org
    Last edited by reydevis; 02-18-2020, 02:25 AM.

Re: My first bass headphones

Better looking on talkbass.com for bass related advices.
    Me I have a set of Sony MDR7506, Shure E2, Shure SE215 and KZ ZS6. I prefer IEM instead of close/open cups playing bass because I feel to much sound pressure on my ears/head. Out of the 3 IEM sets, Shure E2 is giving the best bass experience, but the KZ ZS6 give the best overall experience, more balanced (quad drivers) and also only $50 (I upgraded with Comply foam tips). Very important with IEM: the seal. No seal no bass.

Comment

Last edited by albrechtmyers; 02-26-2020, 03:33 AM.

Comment

And this is posted in the "Pickup Lounge" because...?
        Originally Posted by IanBallard
        Rule of thumb... the more pot you have, the better your tone.

Comment

Working...
        X