Modulation control on Andromeda delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modulation control on Andromeda delay

I don't own an Andromeda (yet) but from looking at the reviews and user's manual, I only see one knob for Modulation but no explanation for how a one knob modulation control works. The user manual seems to indicate that the knob simply controls the blend for how much modulation is mixed in. Does that mean you cannot control the rate of the modulation or the depth? Both the Dark Sun and Silver Lake allow independent adjustment of Mod Depth and Rate ... but I don't see anything on the front panel for rate/depth of mod.

Re: Modulation control on Andromeda delay

I don't own one, and have only briefly played with one. We have a few people here who love their Andromeda, so no doubt they will chime in.
    Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I must admit, I don't use the modulation on my Andromeda at this time, so I can't really help! I'll have a look during our next rehearsal.

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

I don’t have my Andromeda in front of me at the moment but yes, unless I’m mistaken it’s like a blend knob simply to mix in the amount you want. There “may” be some controls in the menu itself to change mid settings ....off the top of my head I’m not sure. I’ll check it out next time I plug into my rig.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie_bees View Post
          I must admit, I don't use the modulation on my Andromeda at this time, so I can't really help! I'll have a look during our next rehearsal.
          While I don't have an Andromeda, I love modulation on a delay! I can't imagine using a delay without it these days (and I love delay).
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
          X