banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatred and self loathing.. Does it go away? prevention??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hatred and self loathing.. Does it go away? prevention??

Originally posted by dave74 View Post
    You sold your wm526? Was it a HM-series? I always wanted one so bad! lol. Those were mahogany neck and body iirc.
    I had one of the USA ones and a couple of the HM ones. All were awesome! The WM526 was mahogany body and neck and it had stainless steel frets and the parker carbon/glass fingerboard. The one I had was black but had colored specks all over it that shifted colors in the light. The only one ever done in that finish confimed by the factory. Cant think of the exact finish name now.
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

I remember when you posted that you got that and I remember thinking how stunning it was, just flashy enough to really catch the eye without going crazy

You are lucky to have had that, wow.

Comment

That is stunning! Holy ****

The dark red version always called to me,,,,,,,,and then they were gone before I had the $ lol.

Comment

If you do A Thing(tm) you make mistakes. It statistics. If you sell 20 guitars there will be 1 or 2 you later figure were a mistake to sell.

There just isn't an alternative. The only way around is to never sell guitars, and then money or space constraints mean that you miss out buying a really great guitar (that you never have a chance to appreciate to the point where you might not want to sell it).

Or think about this way: how did you get to have those missed guitars in the first place? Did you pay for them with money from selling other gear? Did they have a place in your apartment that was previously occupied by actually useless gear?

Comment

Working...
            X