First new tune in a while!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First new tune in a while!

Been having a busy time and haven't been able to record anything for a while, but had the whole day free today!

Several firsts on this one:
    - First love song I've written
    - First time trying to write a song in a major key
    - First time messing around with Lydian mode

https://soundclick.com/r/s8c09b

Hit me up with comments and constructive criticisms please!
    Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
    This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Re: First new tune in a while!

I was getting pretty into it. I have trouble writing in major key, I'm impressed. You're a very expressive guitar player. I liked how the guitar tone had sort of an exploding quality to it

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: First new tune in a while!

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah, major keys have never been my thing either . . . they tend to end up sounding like nursery rhymes for me. Explodey quality on the guitar is likely just ham-fisted pick technique. :P
      Join me in the fight against muscular atrophy!

Originally posted by Douglas Adams
      This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movements of small green pieces of paper, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.

Comment

Working...
      X