Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mooer yellow comp different color

hello there.
    I saw they are producing a yellow comp in two different colors now.
    is there any difference between the "yellow version" and the "orange version"?
    Last edited by sansa; 02-24-2020, 06:47 AM.

Re: mooer yellow comp different color

Probably the paint batch
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
      Probably the paint batch
      really?

Comment

I've never seen an official orange comp before. I've seen some yellow ones that kind of look orange. I assumed the paint was just messed up.

The only two colors that I know they've officially made are yellow and blue. They aren't the same. The yellow comp is the new version based on the Diamond optical compressor. The Blue comp is older. I think it's modeled after the old Boss CS1/CS2. I could be wrong though.
        "In the hair metal days, I didn't want to learn how to play guitar for the girls. I wanted to make noise and make people mad."

-James Hetfield

Comment

Originally posted by toneking77 View Post
          I've never seen an official orange comp before. I've seen some yellow ones that kind of look orange. I assumed the paint was just messed up.

The only two colors that I know they've officially made are yellow and blue. They aren't the same. The yellow comp is the new version based on the Diamond optical compressor. The Blue comp is older. I think it's modeled after the old Boss CS1/CS2. I could be wrong though.
          That’s my understanding as well.
          Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
          X