banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The headphone jack sounds quite good but internal speaker is not muted on DSL5CR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The headphone jack sounds quite good but internal speaker is not muted on DSL5CR

I plugged in my headphones to the emulated line out only to find that the sound is still coming through the internal speaker too. I was hoping that would not be the case. Anyone know why the internal speaker is not muted?

Re: The headphone jack sounds quite good but internal speaker is not muted on DSL5CR

I'll have to cover up the speaker with a piece of masonite or cloth.

Comment

Re: The headphone jack sounds quite good but internal speaker is not muted on DSL5CR

I looked up some reviews. The speaker is supposed to be muted in the 1 watt mode if the line out is plugged in, but not if you leave it in the 5 watt mode.

Comment

Leave amp in standby
        EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

The last fix works, what ehdwuld recommended.

Comment

Working...
          X