Ibanez RGA42FM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanez RGA42FM

Great sounding and playing guitar for the price . When I first got it I played it for a month straight despite owning high end Gibsons ,fenders and Jacksons. Something just grabbed me about the way it played. The pickups are active Ibanez lo-Z , and instead of a tone control you have this toggle switch which sort of acts like turning a tone control down .

The metal pickup rings and the bridge are.. I don't know the right word but they're discolored due to previous owner not cleaning it often enough. The frets have some visible fretwear but it doesn't seem to effect the playability. The action is the lowest of any of my guitars I own. Other than that it's in pretty good shape though. One other thing of note, the "tone" toggle switch has the end nub missing off it, you can see in the pictures what I mean. it still works definitely but just letting you know.

Looking for 320 bucks plus shipping, I can throw a gig bag in (I have a few in the closet, but can't look right now) and I can take the neck off to save shipping costs, in fact I would recommend this since it seems safer for the guitar to be shipped that way

Anyone who's interested I could take some more pics for you. Btw, the body is mahogany and it has a nice warm sound. Transparent black flame Maple finish

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BeKindRewind; 03-16-2021, 09:22 AM.

Re: Ibanez RGA42FM

Gonna have to put it on feebay or feeverb soon, I'd rather sell it to one of you guys for a good deal first

Comment

Re: Ibanez RGA42FM

Bump. This has actually been my main practice guitar for a couple weeks lately, I still think it plays and sounds great and I absolutely love the feel of this neck, however I'd like to see if I can find a steinberger or some similar travel-type guitar to replace it with so I can lay back on the couch and study chords or whatever.

Comment

Bump - still selling it if anyone is interested. If not i'll keep it as a backup for my Prestige Ibanez

Comment

Sweet! If I had 3 bills laying around, she'd be mine. But I don't.

Comment

Working...
          X