1991 Stratocaster Plus. Vintage White Burst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 Stratocaster Plus. Vintage White Burst

Players condition. I guess you could call it slightly relicced.

This page has some great info about these guitars if you'd like to know a bunch of details.

transparent burst finish. Wood grain shows in the middle and fades into Vintage White around the edges.

It is mostly like an American standard, with 3 added features. A roller nut, locking tuners, and a hipshot tremsetter all stock from the factory. The tremsetter especially is a feature I really like.

Hardshell teardrop case is not the original. The case took a bit of trauma and has considerate outer shell damage, but it works just fine.

Sorry, I had planned on keeping this guitar so I sold the original lace sensor pickguard. The current pickups do sound fantastic in this guitar though.

The Pickups are
    B Seymour Duncan JB -it is SH5. But it sounds wonderful.
    N Seymour Duncan Jazz

$860 USD

shipping will depend where you live, I'll calculate it to your zip code. So if you're interested just ask. I don't like flat rates cause it can vary so much.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BeKindRewind; 06-15-2020, 07:01 PM.

Re: 1991 Stratocaster Plus. Vintage White Burst

It's a pretty great guitar and in fact was my main for the last few months , the neck is awesome, but I need to move stuff and this one has no sentimental value to me.

I am only keeping 2 guitars that have some meaning to me so this one needs to go.

Comment

Re: 1991 Stratocaster Plus. Vintage White Burst

Bump. Also , I have a Zebra , w/ no logo , Custom Custom/A2P set I could put in it instead.

Last edited by BeKindRewind; 06-15-2020, 07:07 PM. Reason: Memory lapse. I'm getting old

Comment

Last bump before ebay. I really need to sell it now, I have no money for christmas. Still have the Custom Custom\A2P set I was thinking of putting in it. Could do that before I send it along. If nobody snags it it's going to have to go up on ebay tonight

Comment

Working...
        X