banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F.S. Duesenberg Little Toaster Tron Set With Humbucker Mount Rings & Tilt Feature...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.S. Duesenberg Little Toaster Tron Set With Humbucker Mount Rings & Tilt Feature...

Click image for larger version

Name:	B460DC82-B02F-4259-BEB4-6F2C1D15CFA7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.1 KB
ID:	5853643Click image for larger version

Name:	6373DF14-C50A-4B2D-96CB-469F2A381E84.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	5853644

The title pretty much sums it up... I’ve got a gorgeous sounding set of Duesenberg Little Toaster FilterTron’s that are equipped with full sized humbucker rings letting them be installed in Virtually any guitar with humbucker or FilterTron route.

As you can see there’s a third screw with a little brass button on the other side. This’ll let you tilt your pickups if you’d like or they can be removed if you’d prefer...

On a final note these particular Tron’s have a really beautiful single coil quality to them but with a bit more bite & obviously no 60 cycle him...

$$135.00 TYD, please add 3.5% for PP fees or pay in gift form...

Feel free to contact via P.M. or email ( [email protected] ) with any questions or more photos...

Chances are I will receive a email quicker but I’m typically on the forum a couple times a day as well...
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???
Working...
X