• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSA: Supro amp sale

I only want the small one Phil x plays. 1606

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ohhhh im gonna love this amp. when i saw snarky puppy last time, the guitarist was using one. sounded freakin great

Comment

Hope you like it!

B
        FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

Hope you like it too, I was going to pull the trigger, but by the time I made up my mind they weren't available anymore.
          sigpic
          Gibson LP Trad Pro II->Various pedals->MEsa Boogie MkV->Owensby/219 Guitar Works Vertical Slant 2x12 w/WGS ET-65 and Veteran 30.

Comment

its shipped so we shall see. when i saw snarky puppy he was using both channels set clean and pedals and it sounded full, tight and focused. im intrigued by the fx loop, love the fact its tube driven and foot switchable. hoping to be able to use it as a lead boost of some sort but we shall see. aint no gigs anytime soon so got plenty of time to get to know it. i doubt ill keep the stock speaker but thats nothing new for me.

Comment

it came today, plugged it in for five minutes and ran it through its paces quick. seems like itll be a fun little amp. kinda ratty (not in a bad way) in class a mode but much more polite in class ab. i dont think its actually in class a in that setting though, probably just cathode biased vs fixed in class ab. and oh damn there is a lot of reverb

Comment

Working...
              X