banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone recorded a crescendo and decrescendo on Garageband’s song?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone recorded a crescendo and decrescendo on Garageband’s song?

I have been using Garageband for a long time. I want the sound to be decreased and increased without me modifying it, on a song I recorded on GB. Is there a solution to this?

Re: Has anyone recorded a crescendo and decrescendo on Garageband’s song?

Yes, you can do it with the "main track" function. Just head over to the track menu and click on "display the main track" at the bottom of the list. This will add a new track called "main track”.

You then display the automation and you select "volume" then you create your volume diagram for your song. That’s it.

Btw have you tried to run Garageband on windows? I have tried some unofficial ways to do it but didn’t get any success. Any ideas?

Comment

Re: Has anyone recorded a crescendo and decrescendo on Garageband’s song?

Originally posted by Expregiat42 View Post
      Yes, you can do it with the "main track" function. Just head over to the track menu and click on "display the main track" at the bottom of the list. This will add a new track called "main track”.

You then display the automation and you select "volume" then you create your volume diagram for your song. That’s it.

Btw have you tried to run Garageband on windows? I have tried some unofficial ways to do it but didn’t get any success. Any ideas?
      Thanks @Expregiat42, I will do it. I m Using Virtual Box to run garageband app in my windows pc. Also, if you want to use garageband app then here is the complete guide on it. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
      X