banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JB Jr / Duckbucker / Little 59 (Everything Axe) - PARCHMENT or CREAM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JB Jr / Duckbucker / Little 59 (Everything Axe) - PARCHMENT or CREAM?

Originally posted by guitaroholic View Post
    yea, probably going with parchment...
    ... no knobs though on SD.com, just pickup covers
    I guess not. But they do have your desired setup as a prewired guard. That must have been what I was thinking of when I thought Duncan had knobs.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
      I guess not. But they do have your desired setup as a prewired guard. That must have been what I was thinking of when I thought Duncan had knobs.
      They have an Everything Axe pickguard ready to go ... but only white or black.
      Also they don't coil split. Even 920D doesn't coil split neck and bridge separately. I'm going full combo on this...

Comment

To be honest, the little humbuckers actually sound better in parallel to me. And they stay hum cancelling. Funny, as I don't like regular-sized humbuckers in parallel (except the P-Rail).
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Un-related to colour, I just put a set of the Everything Axe into my Squier Stratocaster with an ObsidianWire 7-Way kit - HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!! Wow, what an insane difference in tonal selection, sound textures, colours, everything! Just had them in since late last night and I can't believe how good they sound. All wired "stock", no-coil splitting. Very happy!

Comment

Originally posted by cement_head View Post
            Un-related to colour, I just put a set of the Everything Axe into my Squier Stratocaster with an ObsidianWire 7-Way kit - HOLY SMOKES BATMAN!! Wow, what an insane difference in tonal selection, sound textures, colours, everything! Just had them in since late last night and I can't believe how good they sound. All wired "stock", no-coil splitting. Very happy!
            Happy this is working for you!
            Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
            X