banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do I have to make all my guitars sound the same? How do I get rid of this curse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why do I have to make all my guitars sound the same? How do I get rid of this cur

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
    i had a 9.4k antiquity with a full strength a2 mag made, and it is AWESOME!
    Full sized HB, no?

I had a double cream 8.75K Ant HB with an a4 mag in my 04 LP standard. It was a great pickup. I've sold the guitar, to this buddy of mine and it did not seem right to part him and the guitar from that bucker! I wish I'd still have them you know. The neck was a double cream ant measuring 7.60K and all.

That set is exactly what this guitar needs. But in a p90 size you know

B
    FaceBook; SoundCloud; Barlo's Blues; Barlo Digitalized; Soundclick!;

Comment

Why do I have to make all my guitars sound the same? How do I get rid of this curse?

Originally posted by dr.barlo View Post
      Full sized HB, no?

I had a double cream 8.75K Ant HB with an a4 mag in my 04 LP standard. It was a great pickup. I've sold the guitar, to this buddy of mine and it did not seem right to part him and the guitar from that bucker! I wish I'd still have them you know. The neck was a double cream ant measuring 7.60K and all.

That set is exactly what this guitar needs. But in a p90 size you know

B
      Sounds like a job for the custom shop. They could make you exactly that. But without the cream bobbins.

Comment

Re: Why do I have to make all my guitars sound the same? How do I get rid of this cur

yeah, full size. i have a double cream ant in the bridge of my hamer monaco elite, cant remember what it reads but its a fantastic pup and looks great in the trans black guitar.

a custom shop mini humbucker would be sweet...

Comment

Working...
        X