banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IR Stompbox w hands-free navigation of presets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR Stompbox w hands-free navigation of presets?

Are there any stompbox pedals that have multiple patches for presets of different combinations of power amp, mic & cabinet IRs AND that stompbox has either a Footswitch Jack or a MIDI IN jack so you can navigate up or down those patches in a hands-free manner, like if you have the pedal mounted on your pedalboard?

The Mooer Audio Radar IR Loader stompbox suffers from this glaring omission. Multiple patches, but not hands-free.
    Last edited by Jack_TriPpEr; 03-23-2020, 12:08 PM.
    Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Re: IR Stompbox w hands-free navigation of presets?

Two Notes Torpedo CAB

BTW I have one for Sale right now in Germany.
    I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Re: IR Stompbox w hands-free navigation of presets?

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
      Two Notes Torpedo CAB

BTW I have one for Sale right now in Germany.
      Thanks.

FYI for anyone else following along: Since I started this thread I discovered that the Mooer GE -300 and Mooer Pre-Amp live pedals also have the Power Amp IR features and in a hands-free format. It wasn't obvious at first that these units had the Power Amp modeling because unlike the Mooer Radar that has these features broken out into a distinct section called "Power Amp", these other two Mooer units have the power amp parameters located within other sim categories like "Cab" and "Preamp".
      Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Working...
      X