banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spray painting a pickup after disappointing "Shop Floor Custom" experience??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spray painting a pickup after disappointing "Shop Floor Custom" experience??

Do you mind posting a link or photo for the plastic covers you like? I'm interested as well but have only seen plain ones.

Comment

Re: Spray painting a pickup after disappointing "Shop Floor Custom" experience??

They are just plain and look like EMGs, they are in Amazon. I looked everywhere online and I couldn't really find anything other than plain black, EMG wanna be look. I may get 2 pairs and maybe paint one, there are a few vids in YouTube about spray painting plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Locher View Post
        Do you mind posting a link or photo for the plastic covers you like? I'm interested as well but have only seen plain ones.

Comment

Does anybody have experience with the colored bobbin stickers?
          I also have a couple of pickups that I want to use....just wish were in different colors.
          Where can I get these stickers from? I see some on eBay but was wondering if anybody had a preference for a site/seller.

(Sorry if I hijacked the thread, I figured my question would be better here as opposed to a new thread. )

Comment

Working...
          X