banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preferred pedals to use with pedal-board amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preferred pedals to use with pedal-board amps?

Ok so I've been using the Powerstage 170 as my main amp for a while now when playing gigs that aren't local, and pretty happy with it. However now with the down-time on my hands from no gigs, I'm thinking about reconfiguring my pedalboard to try something different. I'm going to keep using the PS-170 but I'm thinking about maybe swapping out the various effects for something different just to mix it up a bit. I usually keep it pretty simple (pedalboard amp, distortion/overdrive, delay, chorus, tuner) but I'm open to suggestions. What pedals do you use in this kind of set-up that you feel is a "must have" to achieve a good overall tone and everything when going through a PS-170 or Orange Pedal Baby or Quilter etc.? Generally I've been happy with my setup but I wonder if I'm missing something. I do occasionally throw in a mini-wah/volume pedal depending on the gig, too. I'd love to hear some suggestions or even see a pic your travel board, fly rig, etc. Is there any pedal you feel is the main ingredient to making this type of rig really work best for you?
Working...
X