BassBucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BassBucker

Toying with getting a bass. Always liked the MusicMan Stingray, but these LP Junior Tribute basses look kinda cute too.

The Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass is a tribute to the historic Gibson EB-0 bass from the late 50's, but with modern features. Not just for smaller players, the short scale length is actually chosen by many for its strong fundamental tone and sits perfectly in a track when recording. The mahogany double cutaway body and maple neck with rosewood fingerboard balances perfectly when playing either sitting or strapped on. It's equipped with a single expanded range LP BassBucker pickup with single volume and tone controls for simplicity. The volume pot has a push-pull feature to coil tap the pickup scooping the mids for further tone shaping possibilities.

What's the verdict on the pickup?
    Which size/type SD pickup would fit in the same hole?

I don't play bass, so it would just be to track a simple line here and there or to jam on some RHCP or Rage Against The Machine, what would be an SD bass pup for that kind of sound?

Re: BassBucker

thats a new one for me, gibson had the mud bucker, the eb3 mini humbucker and the soapbar from the thunderbird, never seen that before

Comment

Never heard one of those, but it looks like a standard bass soap bar form factor

Comment

I like Sting Rays, too. With the Sterling models, they are actually affordable, and sound great, too.
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
        X