Phantasmagoria Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phantasmagoria Question

How is the Julius Load Box of yours holding up?

I've gotta change from resistive to a reactive load box.

Re: Phantasmagoria Question

It's holding up perfectly

Never had a problem. It's rated for 200 watts...so it works with all my amps, extended sessions (couple of hours at a go) and everything....hardly even warms up much.
    "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
    If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by Phantasmagoria View Post
      It's holding up perfectly

Never had a problem. It's rated for 200 watts...so it works with all my amps, extended sessions (couple of hours at a go) and everything....hardly even warms up much.
      Awesome. I'm going grab a custom 8/16 ohm if he offers the option.

Comment

I think even if he doesn't, you could get an 8 & 16 Ohm one each and still pay a tiny fraction of what you'd pay for just about any other reactive load-box out there

If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

There's a bit of info on it here and more importantly ...clips

Mini Review & Clips Bottom line - transparent sound and very little heat. I'm impressed! I'm a little worried to run it with a big-bottle amp due to fears of overheating, but it is rated at 200w so I think i'll be fine to run most of my amps which are in the 15-40w range. My chain for the...

Youtube

Comment

Cool. Ordered a 8/16 Ohm switchable; 200W both sides.

I'll do clips to show the difference between resistive and reactive loads.

And for the life of me, I don't get why more people don't jump on this rig concept... especially those who have issues
            cranking their amps at home (which is most). It's not like it's a nouveau thing (been around for decades)...

Comment

Working...
            X