NGD ESP LTD flavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD ESP LTD flavor

Well, I placed an order through Pro Audio Star Friday evening for an ESP LTD M-400 and Fedex just droppd off a big ole box of quarantine happiness. Always wanted something with the ESP name on it and finally have one.

This is only the 1st or 2nd brand new guitar Ive ever bought and first time on line.

For the cpl mins Ive played with it, love it. My Jackson 7 string may have to find a new home.

Have to do a lil bit of set up, strings sit a bit high, but a bit of googling should help with that issue. Came loaded with SD Custom 5 and Jazz pickups. Does have a FR Special bit that can be addressed later on.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200401_102843.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	5853697
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Re: NGD ESP LTD flavor

looks like a stripped down metal machine, i dig it!

Comment

That's awesome!

When I went back to look at the MH-400's, they were gone! Glad you snagged one.

The 400-series has always been the sweet spot in the "LTD" lineup. A LOT of guitar for the price.

Congrats!

Comment

I looked at the MH also but wanted the FR, been many a year since Ive had one. There are a couple 1000 series I wouldnt mind having either
        Jackson Soloist 7 string
        ESP LTD M-400

Comment

Congrats!

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Comment

Great looking axe - at a great price!
            -=The Dali
            --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

So what time Ive gotten to spend with the M-400, this is a great guitar. Both neck (Jazz) and bridge (C5) sound amazing. Had never heard the Jazz except on youtube vids, so much better in person. C5 is a just about a perfect pickup for me.

Spent a short amount of time looking at vids to set up the guitar (ESP youtube channel) got the string height adjusted, could prob go down a touch more. Need to set the intonation once I have a bit more time.

Did notice the fine tuners are little rough turning them, could just be they are new or a drop of oil may help.

Overall I couldnt be happy with the purchase. I beleive I may end up rehoming the Jackson 7 string.
              Jackson Soloist 7 string
              ESP LTD M-400

Comment

Working...
              X