Difference in value for neck joint crack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Difference in value for neck joint crack

That repair looks totally fine. The finish wasn’t touched up afterwards. That’s all.

It’s beside the point anyhow.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

In the end, a seller should disclose any work like this that has been done. It doesn't matter who did it, the buyer should be made aware so they can make the right decision.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

+1

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ICTGoober View Post
          SERIOUSLY? Have you never heard of craftsmen? So Frank Ford, Don Teeter, Dan Erlewine are all incompetent boobs despite decades of experience with repairs in the field being used by satisfied clients? Way to insult an entire field of professionals.
          Didn't say any of that. Are you suggesting you know who did the repair on this guitar? How can you tell how good/bad it is from that pic alone?

I've repaired plenty of guitars myself and I wouldn't assume to know if that is a proper/high-quality repair or not.

Regardless, should have been disclosed by the seller. Are you the seller? Related to the seller, perhaps? Can't figure out why you're so uppity over this one...

Comment

Working...
          X